16. What if…I would’ve never gotten medically discharged from the Air Force. What would my life be like, right now?
20. My greatest fear will always be failure. And failure comes in many ways (Rejection, disappointment, and just plain failing.)
21. I hope that my future will be….good enough so that I don’t look back and think of what it could’ve been.
25. That I don’t know when to kee my mouth shut. Sometimes…I just wish I kept things to my self. For real..
28. I’d like to visit as much of the world as I can before I die. Haha. And move somewhere a little less “city”.